INVESTOR STAGESKnowing the path you are traveling
- Pre-college: Preparing heirs for success in life
- Early Accumulator: Plans and strategies that address major purchase and life events (i.e. marriage, children, education) while building wealth for a shift* to retirement
Wealth builder: Strategies focused on building wealth in support of an income shift at retirement
- Developing Retiree: Modeling and investment changes that support income probabilities,10 years from a shift
- Pre-Retiree: Forecasting focused on income sustainability, 3 to 5 years from a shift
- Established Retiree: Income distribution, tax and estate management, following a shift
- Wealth impact on heirs, community and philanthropic goals
*Shift: The move of income dependency from salary or business income to personal assets sufficient to support lifestyle
ReimaginINg How Financial Advice and Services
are Designed and Delivered
Wealth Management Solutions, LLC
4000 MacArthur Blvd, Ste. 600 East Tower
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Office: (949) 475-9700
Fax: (949) 475-9701
Security Licenses 7, 24, held at LPL
Richard Riva is licensed to sell insurance in the state of California. His principal place of business and domicle is California. CA Insurance LIC# OB22466
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
We take protecting your data and privacy very seriously. As of January 1, 2020 the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) suggests the following link as an extra measure to safeguard your data: Do not sell my personal information.
THE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS AT WEALTH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS ARE ALSO REGISTERED WITH AND SECURITIES
OFFERED THROUGH LPL FINANCIAL, MEMBER FINRA/SIPC. FOR HYPERLINKS TO FINRA AND SIPC SEE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. INVESTMENT ADVICE AND FINANCIAL PLANNING OFFERED THROUGH WEALTH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, A REGISTERED INVESTMENT
ADVISOR. WEALTH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS AND LPL FINANCIAL ARE SEPARATE ENTITIES.
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: California (CA), New Jersey (NJ), Nevada (NV), New York (NY), AND TEXAS (TX).